Friday, August 21, 2009

Accutane

I've been running away from it for over a year even though I know it's supposed to help. It is the last resort, and I'm afraid of what it means if it doesn't work for me. I also am leary of anything that requires so much monitoring and precautions. If it's harmful to a fetus, what is it doing to the carrier's body? I have to take a pregnancy test before starting it and then another each month. I told my doctor there's no need, but he doesn't believe that "a beautiful young woman is not having sex". It can also contribute to depression. If I can make it through the next 8 months without getting pregnant or suicidal, then they will consider it a success.

No wonder I'm so excited about it.

I've spent thousands of dollars and seen many doctors for the past 20 years. Please God, let it work this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home