Thursday, August 02, 2007

Correction in My Direction

There's a place in Dallas I like to frequent when I'm in town that has an open mic. There's this guy that everybody hates to love, OriginAL, "the godfather of ecclectic funk". He writes poetry and songs - some of the most interesting words you've ever heard, and they're catchy. You sit there thinking how crazy the song sounds, but you catch yourself humming it in the shower the following week. "Correction in My Direction" was the song he sang on my birthday in January. It's been over 6 months and that stupid song is still in my head. Ugh.

Now, that I think about it, that song is somewhat appropriate for me right now. I've been praying for direction, and things seem to be looking up.

Stay tuned for details.

Blue skies smiling at me
Nothing but blue skies do I see

1 Comments:

Blogger Muze said...

ha. sometimes i hate it when songs do that to me...but seems like it is popping in your head at the right time.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home