Friday, June 29, 2007

I Can't Get No Satisfaction

I went to a wedding last week and it made me and my other friends think of our own (non-existent) nuptials. The wedding gave me some ideas on things I would like in my ceremony. It also made me think of the most important participant other than the bride - the groom. I don't know who he is, or maybe I do know him, but I don't know he's my husband. I want to know what it feels like to love someone so much that I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I'm longing for something more. Right now, I'll settle for just being held. There's definitely no one I can image being with right now. I'm experiencing something that I rarely ever feel - insecurity. I don't feel confident about expressing myself physically and verbally at the moment. Maybe it's in my best interest that I am single now.

Transition is not a bad thing.

YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT (M. Jagger/K. Richards)
Ah, you can't always get a-what you want
No, no baby
You can't always get a-what you want
Tellin' you right now
You can't always get what you want, mmm!
But if you try sometimes you just might find
You just might find, that ya
Get what you need

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home